Information Session: 10am Saturday 6 November 2021, NSLSC Clubrooms
Course Commences: 13 November 2021
1. 15 years of age before the day of assessment (Jan 2022).
2. Become a NSLSC Financial Member prior to course commencement.
3. Complete an unaided swim 400m in under 9 minutes (goggles permitted).
4. Complete 11 modules required both online and face to face (training).
5. Obtain your Senior First Aid Certificate (part of the course).
6. Complete a 200m run/200m swim/200m run in under 8 minutes on the final assessment.
Contact Chief Instructor John Freeman on 0438 843 278 or email John.
Download the PDF flyer here – NSLSC – 21/22 Bronze SRC Training A4