The Beachsafe website and app is provided by Surf Life Saving Australia. The site/app shows beach patrol information, hazards, facilities, weather, swell and tide details.
Visit the site or download the app to access current information and conditions for every beach in Australia (including Normanville).
Beach Safety Website
Beach Safety App
Surf Life Saving Australia.
Beach Safety Tips
- Always swim between the flags. The yellow and red flags indicate the safest place to swim during times that the beach is patrolled.
- If you are unsure of water conditions, ask one of our Beach Patrol members.
- Don’t swim immediately after a meal.
- Don’t swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never run or dive in the water.
- If you get into difficulty when in the water, stay calm.
Signal for help by holding up one arm and waving.
- Please keep our beach clean and place rubbish in a bin or take it home with you.
- Use 30+ sunscreen and wear a sun-smart shirt and hat.
- Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going into the sun and reapply regularly, particularly after swimming.